Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Why do user have to make a
deposit reload RM30.00?
The deposit require for
rent a Powerbank.
2. After user return a Powerbank,
how user get my deposit refund?
User need to request adeposit
refund in our SynerMax App.
3. Why user deposit
had been forfeited?
User didn't return a
Powerbank within 48 hours.
4. After requesting a deposit refund,
can user reload a deposit again?
User can't make any reload for
deposit during processing refund.
5. After requesting a deposit refund,
may user rent a Powerbank again?
User can't rent a Powerbank
during processing refund.
1. Is it possible to rent many
Powerbanks from a single account?
No, user may only rent a
powerbank once per account.
2. How many hours can user keep
a Powerbank renting?
One powerbank can only be
rented for a maximum of 48 hours.
3. If user wallet is negative,
may user rent a Powerbank?
User unable to rent a Powerbank,
while user need to reload wallet.
4. How much user need to reload in wallet account
to rent a Powerbank?
User need reload minimum
RM30.00 for wallet and
another RM30.00 for deposit.
1. What is the minimum wallet
reload required to rent a Powerbank?
Reloading a wallet must at
least cost RM30.00
2. Do user need to pay negative
amount in my wallet?
It will deduct from user deposit.
3. Did my wallet reload refundable?
Wallet was non-refundable.